Stemming from blogging years before podcasting, my audience is large in numbers and loyal. And although I’ve run my program to condition my readers to read content (and listen to podcast), throughout my “busy,” I try and give life off the blog pages.
So yes. You can pick my brain for (general) answers to questions you about anything that I brand about, blog about, or that am about and am well-versed or ‘life’d’ about and champion e.g.
- the solopreneur / business/branding
- love / heartbreak / bliss / sex / sexuality / intimacy
- how to: handle your good news, bad news or ‘how to’ (otherwise)
- singlehood / relationships
- friendship / acquaintanceship
- the ‘dream’ v. friendships / the ‘dream’ v. relationships / the ‘dream’ v family
- apprenticeship / entrepreneurship – entrepreneur v. employee
- teen-momhood and life after
- special needs parenthood and coping
- life – social politics
- society & culture
- politics or popular culture/people in popular culture/entertainment (anything that I’ve blogged about or current events you may want to know if I have an opinion about)
- writing / publishing (trade paperback & digital)
- blogging and/or the technicalities (and realities) behind blogging (and adhering to the digital powers that be i.e Google etc. SEO, metag v keywords/html etc)
- astrology / personology
For those that are new to me, we actually started this “getting to know you” thing a few years ago here, and here. As a writer, it’s hard not to respond (in writing). Podcasting is a bit different for me but I wanted to take a stab at it. I decided to press pause on writing back as, I’d prefer to get straight to it by your pressing ‘play.’ As (you may know) I run
two six blogs (1 blog and 5 news sites), I don’t have that kind of time on my hands to use my hands (writing back). I’d much prefer to let it flow and post it for you here-on site, on podcast.
I’ll be frank. And honest. Hopefully helpful other times and in between. My loyal readers deserve it 🙂
Nothing fancy or uniformed. Just informalities about realities. I expound on what I either have expertise in, experienced personally or can add to in some way.
I merely try and make sense of sensation. Seek to understand, to be understood and frankly; to help you understand & be understood.
Where to listen: