Too “Singular” For Your Taste?
Want a little romance instead?
Check out “The 18 most romantic movies ever”
Grand gestures of romance. Kisses in the rain. A look of love. Impassioned speeches just in the nick of time.
Grab a box of tissues, queue up your list of favorite romantic films, and get ready to celebrate love in the best way possible… with a movie marathon.
Valentine’s Day gets us thinking about our favorite genre of movies. Sure, the Die Hard series is great, but it’s romcoms and epic love stories that make us cry all the tears.
These are some of the moving scenes that make us weak in the knees when we think about eternal love. (Seriously, we can’t even look at a GIF from Disney Pixar’s Up! without crying.)
Post a comment telling us which romantic moment is the most memorable for you!
1. Titanic: When Jack teaches Rose how to fly.
2. When Harry Met Sally: When Harry proclaims his feelings on New Year’s Eve by listing all the little details he loves about Sally.
3. The Notebook: That kiss in the rain when Noah and Allie realize it wasn’t over for either of them.
4. Juno: When Juno fills Paulie’s mailbox with one of his favorite things… orange Tic Tacs.
5. Say Anything: When Lloyd serenades Diane with a boombox and Peter Gabriel.
6. Casablanca: When Rick tells Isla to get on the plane.
7. The Princess Bride: When Buttercup realizes that there are other ways to say “I love you.”
8. The Wedding Singer: When Robbie writes a special song for Julia.
9. Up!: When Carl sees that his late wife Ellie’s adventure was her life with him.
10. Sleepless in Seattle: When Sam and Annie see each other at the top of the Empire State Building and they just know.
11. A Walk to Remember: On their first date Langdon helps Jamie with her wish list.
12. Lady and The Tramp: Who knew puppy love could be so perfect?!