Once upon a time not long ago, Will Smith was rapping and ranting [about] Parents Just Don’t Understand.
Tuesday night however, the actor let it be known that parents do understand-as he acted as a stand in of sorts–trolling his son Jaden’s dope banger November 2017 released single “Icon.”
Obviously, having a dad that made his mark on the acting and rapping world and hits in the best of both, there is nothing that his Jaden Smith can do that his dad Will wouldn’t understand.
A newbie on Instagram, Smith showed and proved just that:
Mimicking his son’s set and from his head down to his feet teeth, in classic comedian Will Smith style and keeping his lane as a parent (that obviously does understand), instead of sneakers like his son, Will opted for stepping out in slippers. LoL.
The hilarious spoof spiraled across the Internet but meanwhile on the other side of the world of music, Jaden’s debut studio album Syre spiked 100,000,000 Spotify streams-much to his understanding dad’s approval-noting: “It is a Delicious Gift to a Parent to Admire his children. Keep Doin’ You!”
Understandably, he gets it from his “dad,” who too, made hits all the while his day job was acting while simply moonlighting as a rapper…just because he could. And did it well.
So dig at those dad slippers, but don’t sleep on Jaden’s dad. Dig
More articles on Will Smith
- Will Smith’s Instagram videos are the best things on the internet this week
- Is your name Will Smith? Netflix needs your help
- Is Your Name Will Smith? Because Will Smith Needs Your Help on a Secret Project
- Netflix seems to be recruiting an army of people named Will Smith
- Watch Will Smith as LAPD Cop in Bastille’s New Post-Apocalyptic Video
- Joel Kinnaman Still Not a Fan of ‘Suicide Squad’ Tattoo From Will Smith
- Can Will Smith Get in Our Good Graces with “Gemini Man?”
- Kyrgios jokes with Will Smith after victory
- You’re welcome: Actor Will Smith receives Welcome to Country
- Tasmanian police officer’s Sydney trip with celebrity Will Smith
- WOW! When an overweight Arjun Kapoor befriended Will Smith for 30 seconds
- Will Smith On How He Became Successful
- Will Smith’s New Instagram Account Is The Christmas Gift That Keeps Giving
- What’s Going On With Will Smith’s Career?
- Will Smith is on YouTube, trying to make ‘hot content’
- Netflix confirms it’s making a sequel to its Will Smith film ‘Bright,’ which critics hate but tons of people have watched
- It’s an Emerald anniversary for Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith.
- Will Smith’s star is fading. Can ‘Bright’ be the hit he needs?
- Will Smith fantasy thriller lacks magic
…check back. There are about 30 more articles but for now, I’m sleepy. 🙂