Well head over to Applebee’s tomorrow and act like you didn’t know.
Tomorrow (Tuesday, July 21) for their “Taste the Change” day the restaurateur will be giving away 2 million plates of food!
Applebee’s is inviting its customers to sample the chain’s newest menu innovations free of charge.
Additionally, its dine-in’ers will get free plates of Sriracha Shrimp and Churro S’Mores appetizers so make sure your date isn’t shell-fish challenged and man you are on!
This offer (and this scrumptious day) is available to customers at Applebee’s everywhere in the U.S.
Over the past year, Applebee’s has been re-working its menu and cooking up new items.
As per Applebee’s’ PRN Newswire press release here’s a bit of what you can expect:
“We’ve taken classic bar-and-grill favorites and elevated them with premium ingredients and on-trend flavors guests love,” said Senior Vice President of Culinary and Marketing Darin Dugan. “And we offer them in a variety of portion sizes and combinations that provide guests with an unprecedented ability to customize and personalize their experience.”
The nine new appetizers include traditional, American bar-and-grill favorites like nachos, meatballs and fried shrimp, taken to new heights by the use of premium ingredients and unique and innovative builds that underscore flavor and craveability.
For example, new Salsa Verde Brisket Nachos features tender, slow-roasted brisket, shredded and tossed with salsa verde and served with gooey white queso cheese sauce on the bottom and stretchy shredded cheddar on the top. Fresh jalapenos, lettuce and pico de gallo add texture and contrast, and in-house, hand-cut tortilla chips complete the dish.
New Kobe-Style Meatballs uses top-of-the-line premium ground beef for a juicier, more flavorful meatball that is slow-cooked in Pomodoro sauce and served with a French-style baguette.
New Sriracha Shrimp are fried with Applebee’s proprietary coating, which provides a light, flaky crunch. Then they’re tossed in a Sriracha Chile Lime sauce and served on a nest of wonton noodles.
New Double-Crunch Bone-In Wings are larger, meatier wings, flash-fried twice for extra crunch, then tossed with a choice of six sauces: Honey BBQ, Spicy Sweet, Asian Chile, Classic Buffalo, Hot Buffalo and Thai Peanut.
New Bar Snacks include Double Crunch Bone-in Wings, Pot Stickers and Churro S’mores; New Shareables include a larger portion of Pot Stickers, Sriracha Shrimp and Sweet Potato Fries with three dipping sauces; and new Pub Plates includes Sweet Chile Brisket Sliders, Kobe-Style Meatballs, Salsa Verde Shredded Brisket Nachos, a larger portion of Double Crunch Bone-In Wings and a Chicken Quesadilla.
The full line-up of new appetizers:
- NEW Double-Crunch Bone-in Wingswith a choice of six sauces: Honey BBQ, Spicy Sweet, Asian Chile, Classic Buffalo, Hot Buffalo and Thai Peanut
- NEW Pot Stickersare shrimp- and pork-filled wontons, served with a choice of traditional soy-based dipping sauce or a Thai Peanut sauce
- NEW Churro S’Moresare twisted cinnamon churro twists, served with marshmallow and chocolate dip
- Green Bean Crispersare battered, fried and served with lemon aioli
- Chips & Salsaare hand-cut tortilla chips served with salsa verde and chipotle lime salsa
- Soups: Chicken Tortilla, Tomato Basil, French Onion and a Soup-of-the-Day
- New Pot Stickersare shrimp- and pork-filled wontons served with Thai peanut and soy dumpling sauce
- New Sriracha Shrimpserved with BBQ spice and sriracha chile lime sauce
- New Sweet Potato Frieswith sriracha chile lime, BBQ bacon ranch and maple-flavored cream cheese sauces
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip, served with hand-cut tortilla chips
- Brew Pub Pretzels & Beer Cheese Dipserved with white cheddar beer cheese and honey Dijon dips
- Mozzarella Sticksserved with marinara sauce
- NEW Kobe-Style Meatballswith Pomodoro sauce, sliced ciabatta and Parmesan blend
- NEW Sweet Chile Brisket Sliderswith spicy sweet Asian chile sauce and fresh diced pineapple
- NEW Salsa Verde Shredded Brisket Nachoswith spicy queso blanco, cheddar, pico de gallo and fresh jalapenos
- NEW Double-Crunch Bone-in Wingsserved with a choice of honey BBQ, spicy sweet Asian Chile, classic or hot Buffalo or Thai Peanut sauces
- NEW Chicken Quesadillawith chipotle-lime chicken, salsa verde and pico de gallo
- Grilled Chicken Wonton Tacosare spicy chicken-stuffed wonton shells with slaw and cilantro
- Boneless Wingsserved with a choice of honey BBQ, spicy sweet Asian Chile, classic or hot Buffalo or Thai Peanut sauces
- Crosscut Ribsserved with a choice of honey BBQ, smoky chipotle or spicy sweet Asian Chile sauce, along with housemade sweet and spicy pickles
Media Maestro .
Writing Rhinoceros .