Expand your horizon…there’s more to Usher than meets Tameka Raymond…And in a recent interview with Dish Nation, we found out a lot about Usher:
- He’s launching a 27-city tour called “The UR Experience” (http://www.Usherworld.com/TheURExperience)
- During his VMA performance with Nicki Minaj, he had to give her a signal that they were done “bumping”
- DuringhisVMAperformancewithNickiMinaj,hehadto gave her a kind slap
- After two seasons, he will not be returning to The Voice as a judgementor
- He appreciative of the experience on The Voice and after [his team] finally winning he now adds “Mentortainer” to his resume
- He has “no feeling” about Tameka Raymond being apart of the reality show Atlanta Exes on VH1
- He doesn’t necessarily feel a way about Tameka [still carrying] his last name on the show
- He will marry again but hopes that if he did marry again, she would depart with the last name
- The “wetter the better” makes a “good kisser”
10. If he would: smash, marry or “tase[r]” Chilli (from the group TLC), Rihanna, or Nicki Minaj? He would smash Chili.
🙁 He didn’t mention one thing about his newest hot song and video “She Came To Give it To You” <——THAT IS MY FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!
If you want to know more about Usher, pick up September’s issue of O Magazine-he has a feature in there!