MARION “Suge” KNIGHT Kills Man With His Vehicle Booked for “Murder”


suge-knight-judge-200x143 Just when we get that oneeeeeeeeee glimpse of big Suge Knight fighting tears and getting emotional in front of the judge feeling empathy towards the plight of Knight-by sharing the same sentiments of the paps invading the privacy of celebrities kids-today happened.

But in a strange twist of fate, according to what happened today, Suge Knight’s tears in that court room were real. He is a gentle giant these days.

Just in, it is being reported that Marion Suge Knight, 49, hit a man with his car during a fight while on the set of a film project in Compton, California where reportedly, actor/rapper Ice Cube, super-producer Dr. Dre, and rapper The Game were shooting—a commercial.


Me, Dre and The Game shooting a commercial in Compton

A post shared by Ice Cube (@icecube) on


Witnesses say that when Knight pulled up, a fight between he and a crew member ensued. During the argument Knight reportedly put his car in reverse to take off (go forward/drive off) by accidentally hit a bystander.

Later reports are confirming that the victim, Terry Carter, has since died.B8nXh8rCYAA3KLC


suge-knight-shot-8-14Although it is usually Suge being the menace and nemesis, this time-he was not making trouble.

Sources on the scene said that the two men who fought Suge were the instigators.

Suge’s failing health has pretty much caused the once industry troublemaker to change his lifestyle and ways. Last summer, while at Chris Brown’s party, he was shot six times and since then-almost recently died from a blood clot.





It is also being reported that the victim run over, was Knight’s friend.

qc4f436f93If you remember, as gone down in rap history, Suge Knight was the driver of the car slain rapper Tupac was a passenger in back in 1996 when he was gunned down while in Las Vegas.

Reportedly, the passenger riding in Suge’s car (with him tonight) will be a critical witness in this apparent (non-intentional) hit and run accident.


Our prayers are with the young man and as well-with Suge Knight.











12:55p.m.  1/30/2015

Suge Knight turns himself in and is currently being held on $2 million dollars bail:


7:50p.m.  1/30/2015

APTOPIX Suge Knight Deadly AccidentKnight had gotten in an argument with a man at a location where cast and crew were taking a break from filming a promotional video for the biopic “Straight Outta Compton,” about the rise of N.W.A., according to authorities and a person familiar with the project who was not authorized to speak publicly about it and spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Security guards asked Knight to leave, and the argument escalated a short while later at a fast-food restaurant about three miles away, ending with Knight striking the men and taking off.

“Looks like he drove backwards and struck the victims and drove forwards and struck them again,” sheriff’s Lt. John Corina said. “The people we talked to say it looked like it was an intentional act.”

Terry Carter, 55, who was a friend of Knight’s and not involved in the altercation, died at a hospital, Corina said. A 51-year-old man was injured. Neither his name nor his condition were disclosed.

Defense attorney James Blatt said Knight was called to Tam’s Burgers in Compton for a meeting and was attacked by four people as he slowed his pickup truck. The men beat him through his truck window and threatened to kill him.

Corina disputed that account. He said the 51-year-old victim, who had argued earlier with Knight, is the only one who exchanged blows with Knight through the window before he got run over.

“To see the argument happen, it’s one thing,” said 17-year-old Robert Smith, who was eating in the restaurant. “Seeing the car incident, that was shocking.”

Knight punched the gas and fled in fear, Blatt said. He had no idea he hit two men, though Corina said that claim is hard to believe.

The empty truck was found late Thursday in a West Los Angeles parking lot. Knight was seen driving a red pickup truck near the film location, the lieutenant said.

Knight surrendered early Friday and was booked on suspicion of murder. He was being held on $2 million bail. (cont’d)